- WHY DIGIT?
- JOB LISTINGS
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN DIGIT
We are defining the next genre of gaming.
We use cutting edge technology and tools with a focus on opensource.
We offer an awesome working environment and culture of openness and learning.
Our team is talented, fun and welcoming.
We know how to look after our people.
- Employee Stock Scheme
- Do you want to be part of a company where everyone works towards the same goal and succeeds together? Every member of Digit has a stake in the company and works towards the same goals.
- Flexi Hours
- We understand you sometimes need to be somewhere else. For the kids, for the plumber, for Black Ops 3… so we operate Flexi hours. We have core hours to work with our scrum process, but no 9-5s here. We are hiring adults, so we treat you like one.
- Unlimited Holidays
- We work hard. Really hard. We achieve more in a week than most achieve in a quarter. Yet, to get the best out of yourself you need some down time. How much is up to you. We operate an unlimited holiday policy, our focus is on building awesome technology. For that we need recharged, happy teams.
- Private Health Care
- As you can see with our Flexi hours and unlimited holiday policies, we take the physical and mental health of every Digit member very seriously. However, unfortunately things happen that mean you might need some professional medical attention, in this case we provide you with top of range private medical care.
- Relocation Assistance
- Moving is a pain. We know, nearly all of us have moved country for work before. It’s the nature of the games industry. So to make it easier we will help in whatever way we can. From covering expenses for flights and accommodation to helping with VISA applications. We also know moving your family is an even bigger task, so we can also help with finding schools and places to live.
- Stocked Kitchen
- The kitchen is always stocked with essentials – strong coffee -and both healthy and not so healthy snacks.
- Choice of Technology
- All of our team work on Mac or Alienware PCs. You get to choose. For the artists you get large Wacom tablets. For the developers, you get a load of monitors. Everything is top of the range and high res.
- Unique & fun office space
- Digit HQ is somewhere we’re very proud of. It’s our home away from home. Designed to inspire creativity, it’s full of areas to think and brainstorm. It’s an old 16th century warehouse in the heart of Dublin that we’ve converted into an amazing space.
- Desk Decoration Fund
- Feel at home at your desk. The day you join you get a voucher to spend on customising your desk area. Whether that’s models, lego or more Nerf guns. It’s your call.
COME TO DUBLIN
Live and work in one of the greatest cities on the planet. Become part of the most exciting and fastest growing tech community in Europe.
FEATURED: Director of Analytics & Monetisation
We’re building a series of free to play games that work across all devices and our game data is going to be very important to us. As a company we believe that data and game design can work in harmony to build and run awesome live games, but it takes great people to make this work. We need one of these great people.
We are looking for a data analyst who knows how to get the data, analyse the data and then use the data to create KPI improvement strategies, with a particular focus on monetisation. The right person for us is not a data scientist or developer, but rather an individual who can choose the right third party tools, specify reporting requirements, build detailed analysis reports and work alongside the game design teams to prioritise feature development.
Key areas of understanding HAVE to include:
- Monetisation in free to play, including MMO, mobile and social games.
- Player retention strategies
- Social and viral user acquisition strategies
- Analytics tools
- Advanced data uses including player behaviour prediction
This is a senior role for an experienced data exec to make a HUGE impact on our titles.
Digit Game Studios LTD does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies. We reserve the right to keep unsolicited candidate submissions on our own database with no obligation to the agency concerned.